According to recent surveys, many people aren't active in the church these days. They often cite reasons such as:
- The sermons don't relate to daily life.
- Churches seem more interested in your wallet.
- People in the church are unfriendly.
- Church is boring!
At Crossroads Community Church we're doing our best to change these perceptions. Here's what you can expect when you come to Crossroads:
- On and off street parking
- A friendly welcome from our church hosts
- A coffee bar where you can get a free cup of freshly brewed coffee and a bite to eat as you connect with others who attend our Services
- A resource and information table which provides valuable, free information and literature to help in your spiritual growth
- Contemporary Christian music
- Positive, practical and life-changing messages from the Bible
If you don't have a church home and would like to find out how to have a fresh start with God, give us a try.